The paths and bridges were a feat of engineering when they were first built by the owner, Achille Cazin and a local carpenter, Pierre Berthoud in 1875. Numerous information boards along the path explain all these features in detail. This site really is a great way to spend a morning in Chamonix!
|Suspended wooden walkways|
|The Eagle Falls near the top|
|A natural fallen rock bridge at the top of the gorge|